October 07, 2010

The largest can of pumpkin. Ever.

After opening, what seemed to be the largest can of pumpkin in the world, I now need to figure out what to do with the rest.  There must be 14 cups left over :( 
A recipe for each day of the week!

Pumpkin Pie Bites will help finish the can, but not aid in my diet!
From Bakerella - yum yum!
I'm embarrassed that I am writing this, but I found this recipe on Taste of Home last year, and would make bowls full and eat by myself.  The thought delights and disgusts me!

Anything with the words cheesecake in it, can't be bad!
From Sugar Crafter
I made this dish last year, and it was VERY heavy - but sooooo tasty!!
From Martha Stewart


I hope you found something you liked from this list, and at least with this - I can use the ridiculous amount of pumpkin that is leftover in the fridge!!

Signature

0 hearts about my post: