September 01, 2010

Need Idea!!!


This post is pretty straightforward.  

What use would you find for this item?


Signature

7 hearts about my post:

Unplanned Cooking said...

So many things... a shoe basket for when my kids come home (I'd paint it like a hoop for added incentive :).

Glad to find you on BF!

Charlene said...

I agree with the above post, it would make a good basket/organizer. If you have a large bathroom with not much storage you could always roll up large bath towels and stick them in..? I'd personally use it to stick dog toys in. I have a great dane and his toys are LARGE... and I'd probably stain the baskets a dark mahogany, if possible, (it'd match my decor better)..:)

Jessica said...

I would put pots full of flowers in them during the spring and mums in the fall. It would look great in a vinette w/a bale of hay, scarecrow & some corn stalks! And nothing would need to be done to it.

Just found your blog via BlogFrog (I think.) I'm LOVING it.

Monica said...

New follower from blogfrog! Check me out!
http://chunkyandmonkey.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Just stopping over from BlogFrog. :)

I was going to say the same as Jessica...possibly plant flowers in them. Looks like it would be a good size and nice for that.

laack.blogspot.com

Missy said...

I would put them on the front porch and put holiday decor or some sort in them.

Since fall is coming, I would fill them with leaves or pumpkins and gourds.

Stopping by from SITS Blog Frog.

modern viking vixen said...

flowers <3 you have such a cute blog..

<3 mvv

themodernvv.com