September 22, 2010

I'm a GLEEk!!

I couldn't help it - but when the previews for Glee aired a few weeks ago, my lil heart fluttered out of my chest! I love the idea of an hour of karaoke on my living room couch.

Let me count the ways I love this show:
1. Sue Sylvester - Her sarcasm and complete loathing of Mr. Matthews (*sigh*) is absolutely hysterical.  And the way she addresses her Cheerios? I would get fired! 
Sue: "Boobs McGee, you're demoted to the bottom of the pyramid, so when it collapses, your exploding sandbags will keep everyone safe from injury."   HAHA

2. The school's guidance counselor, Emma, is as sweet as sugar - it's almost sickening! But she is adorable in her little sweater/dress J. Crew vintage look is definitely what I am striving for this school year!
 Grabbed from extrabux.com


3. Kurt. I loved him from the moment he sang "Single Ladies" last season!

4. Puck. Everyone loves a bad boy...and it helps that he sings!

5. Pretty much every dance and song routine.  As I watch the show, I like to dance around my living room (as my husband and dog stare at me in confusion) while singing into my hairbrush.  No evening can top that :)
  

Signature

0 hearts about my post: