January 29, 2010

Library Fines Be Gone!

After stumbling upon a new website (I feel like I say that alot!), I found a very creative way to display and keep track of library books and their said due dates.

Shell in Your Pocket had this wonderful idea that combines a few of my favorite things (not when a dog bites or bee stings!). All you need is a study basket, chalkboard, wood paint, brush, letters, ribbon, and a glue gun (the only gun I love!)

I visited the Christmas Tree Shoppe this past weekend with my mom and found the most fitting basket for this project. It is made out of old newspaper - how appropriate for reading!

This is the Library Basket from Shell in your pocket....I will post my project when it's finished!



Till then....Happy reading - with no fines!

Signature

0 hearts about my post: