May 21, 2008

Wino Wednesday

All I can say is I am so thankful for today. Simply that Wednesday gives me an excuse to crack open a bottle and "sample" it for blog purposes. That, and this week is the longest most tiring week. I have no rhyme or reason why - I just simply find myself wanting to curl up every chance, and nap. No matter the amount of cofffee, energy drink, exercise - I don't have the energy. So with that, I will break open a bottle - indulge in a glass or two and then hit the sack.

Today's choice: Ashley Lynn located in Mexico NY.

APPLE CHERRY - Taste the great flavor of the apple with just a bite of the cherry. way better with ice...its like a Ssip juice container :) but better alcohol content. Mr.'s comment was, "It's pretty good for a fruit kind of wine. even better - it's like getting drunk on apple juice." Spoken like a true irish man.

0 hearts about my post: