June 02, 2008

Mundane Mondays

Today may be the worst monday to get through - it is the last FULL Monday of teaching! And I think I may be worse than the kids...They talk to me and all I hear is "wah wah wah wah" - no actual words. I doubt that they are blurting out just noises. So I take it that it is my attention span.....short. now gone. totally.

Therefore, I found myself on a bunch of websites already this morning!

World Market - This site has a terra cotta pig grille. And it looks fancy enough to display it in my backyard proudly.

Mayhar DryGoods - The Entersite page is too adorable. I could actually not even enter the site - and instead, just sit and watch the little animals watch movies in the woods......I swear - im not delirous!

Delight - every day there is a different "delight" discounted!! How fabulous for my wallet. Today it's closet storage (which I don't need) but I'm crossing my fingers for the Smencils to be on sale. WHO doesn't want a smelly pencil?! How did I live this long without it!

However, the love canteen may have received THE ITEM of the day award! Thanks to Delight, I won't be without a heart.
"When a man's an empty kettle,
He should be on his mettle
And yet I'm torn apart.
Just because I'm presumin
'That I could be kinda human,
If I only had a heart.
I'd be tender — I'd be gentle
And awful sentimental
Regarding Love and ArtI
'd be friends with sparrows
And the boy who shoots the arrows
If I only had a heart. "

0 hearts about my post: