July 21, 2008

NEW Topic - DIY (Do It Yourself)

Yay!! I am so excited to clean. to purge. to start anew. and with that - comes no longer my craft room, but a craft closet. Life creates change. and with that, my craft room is being converted to a bedroom (yay) but I can still have a craft closet (or two).

Every week (I hope) I would like to post a do it yourself project on my blog. the subject could be anything.....but I have a feeling mostly wedding (for now!)


I visited Martha Stewart's Craft site for the first time and I feel like I've been living under a rock for never knowing about this site until now! What a fantastic resource to plan any event, especially a wedding!! Wonderful ideas are all over the site from bouquets made out of tissue paper to favor boxes, but I am especially loving the hanging paper flowers! (I already bought this kit to make our own!!) I never considered myself a fan of Martha, but she is slowly winning me over :)

0 hearts about my post: