January 04, 2011

Goals for 30

I almost want to laugh, to keep myself from crying - when I look back at my goals for the previous year. I don't think I could have done anything LESS towards those goals.... That really isn't totally true - I have definitely stayed on task with sticking to a cleaning schedule (something I pride myself on). But, other than cleaning - I didn't do anything else!

 This year, I will 30. The big 3-0. What does that entail?  That means that I would like to set the 30 Change.  I made that up - haha. but I would like to:

1. Lose: 30 pounds
2. Try: 30 new things
3. Watch: 30 movies
4. Read: 30 books
5. Complete the 30 day challenge by Jillian Michaels
6. Cut down 3 credit cards debts
7. Go on 30 dates :)  (with my husband of course)
8. Run: 3 miles (that doesn't sound like a lot to most people - but I can't run down my driveway right now!)
9. Create: 30 crafts

Since I have 6 months, I figure all of this is pretty reasonable.  I like my list because it is divisible by 3. This isn't a list like "Oh my goodness, I'm turning 30 and my life is over. I'm official OLD." It's more like I love lists and due dates.  I also want to feel like I achieved something.
Signature

1 hearts about my post:

Rowell Reviews said...

Good luck on your goals! I need to set some for my umm almost 32s? Anyway, found your blog from BlogFrog. Feel free to stop by my beginning blog.

Billie
http://rowellreviews.blogspot.com