November 08, 2010

My wallet loves November 1st but my garage doesn't

I love the first week of November for oh so many reasons. It means I don't have to feel silly about purchasing Christmas gifts (because yes, I like to start in the summertime) AND I love the sales. My Halloween collection grows tenfold this week every year because I hit up major clearance racks searching for skeletons and skulls galore.

Today my FAVORITE Halloween website has major clearance. Grandin Road has 60% off and then an additional 30% most Halloween items.  Yet, I put all my items in my shopping basket online, and by the time I was ready to purchase - half of them were gone :( booooooo

If you love the Pottery Barn Kids Halloween costumes, and are not handy with a thread and needle, now is the time to get the most adorable costumes at afforable prices!  My favorite costume is the cupcake costume. I wish they had my size (it would be double triple sizes larger than this!).  It was $55 - but now is $34.  Still expensive, but I have seen Pottery Barn's costumes, and they are worth the money.




The last big horrah for my wallet and my Halloween must-have is on the website Improvements. They have the cutest decorations on sale for Halloween, and if you purchase before Wednesday - you get an additional 20% off.  I have my eye on the  Halloween Character Silhouettes. I think they would look fabulous creeping around my front lawn...and for $12? My wallet will thank me, and so will the kids in our neighborhood! (Not too scary.)

Signature

0 hearts about my post: