It is less than 30 days till I am 30! I couldn't be happier how I am celebrating :) With a few close friends/family, we are renting a house in the Finger Lakes for a long weekend and enjoying great company and tasty wines for four days.
To help prepare for the weekend, I am starting to think about what good eats we will have. Since we planned out a few quick recipes, I figured I would showcase them to you, my loving reader.
Breakfast in Your Belly #1
My loving husband is making breakfast every morning. These are the items he plans on tackling! Yum YUM.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes
|1||package (8 oz) cream cheese|
|2||cups Original Bisquick® mix|
|1/2||cup graham cracker crumbs|
|1||cup sliced fresh strawberries|
|1/2||cup strawberry syrup for pancakes|
This is the easier version, because Mr. actually makes his own pancake mix (I haven't a clue).
- 1 Slice cream cheese lengthwise into four pieces. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- 2 Brush griddle or skillet with vegetable oil, or spray with cooking spray; heat griddle to 375°F or heat skillet over medium heat.
- 3 Cut cream cheese into bite-size pieces; set aside. In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, milk and eggs with whisk or fork until blended. Stir in cream cheese.
- 4 For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/3 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden brown.
- 5 In small bowl, mix strawberries and syrup; top pancakes with strawberry mixture.