October 21, 2008

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE

Some days I have no idea where the time went. It's like I'm a car driving down the highway at 80 miles an hour - and everything is just a blur. The billboards I pass, I cannot read. The people I pass are gone before I can even open my mouth to say hi. The days go by, and I look back at the calendar and I wonder where large chunks of time went.
Is this how my whole life will be? How do I make it slow down enough to experience it all? take it all in?

This week we are starting the Biggest Loser at work. What defines a loser? In this case, one who packs on the weight - and is now permanently carrying it around. That, in short, would be me.
This little (or alot) of weight is making me regret having to look for a wedding dress...which brings me to my first point. Time. Where has the time gone? I am worried that before I know it, it will be January and getting a dress will be impossible. Apparently, one has to order their wedding dress at birth in order to make sure it arrives on time.....

0 hearts about my post: